Wednesday 14 March 2012

Dont Judge Me



So I take my little girl for playgroup every week, where she gets to play with other babies and i get to socialize with other mums. Sounds good, right? In theory its a dream but this is my reality.
What will i wear?
Anything that wont attract too much attention would be perfect! a sack, perhaps? 
LOL. I'm still a woman and i want to look good. I want to be able to keep up with fashion trends...BUT I unlike the majority I have to consider my prosthetic leg. Its been with me for 13 years, its a part of who i am:)
Anyway, my prosthesis limits my dressing so that i cant wear skinny jeans, short skirts, shorts, leggings...the list continues! Thankfully, i am quite the creator and i have come up with pretty designs to not only disguise my flaws but also keep me looking good.




This is a skirt i made from an old pair of jeans:)

No comments:

Post a Comment