Wednesday 14 March 2012

OMG, I AM DIS-ABLED!!!!

Having been born "normal", its a hard transition when your life suddenly changes and you find yourself incapacitated as a result of someone's recklessness. Thanks to the awesome support around me, my family in general and my mother in particular i rose above my "situation" and here i am.
1999 July 28th, wow, 13 years and i can only now finally refer to myself as disabled. I guess being a wife and mother has a lot to do with that.
Its strange though, i look at myself in the mirror and marvel at how much God must love me, i have been so blessed. I may have lost my leg but He gave me so much more. And i THANK HIM!
Thank you to my wonderful hubby and daughter for accepting me with all my flaws, and loving my incapabilities, and surrounding me with so much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment